Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The craziest, colorful, 5k of your life




I registered to run in The Color Run on June 2nd in Chicago with some of my amazing family members! I'm really excited to do this. It's a 5k where they throw "color" at you (a.k.a. color treated powder) as you run the course. It's not a timed 5k but it looks amazing! By the end of it you look like you jumped in a vat of candy-dye at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Check out http://www.thecolorrun.com/ for more details!

Haven't run a 5k since Bastille Days in July 2011 so I should probably make sure I'm able to keep up with my super fit cousins!

 
UPDATE: I'm bummed out because I can do the Color Run anymore. It's my little brother's graduation from high school and that's more important to me. Hopefully I can sign up for one of the new locations that the Color Run is adding though!

No comments:

Post a Comment