Friday, September 14, 2012

Free Fallin'...Never Again


Me before the jump. All smiles and a bag of nerves!
Boyfriend was getting strapped in behind me.
This summer completed something and can now cross it off my bucket list! It was terrifying, exhilarating, stupid and fun all at the same time and I will never (ok most likely never) do it again. I went skydiving with my parents, my brothers, my boyfriend, his sister and 4 other friends. We went to Skydive Midwest in Sturtevant, WI and they were awesome. The first time we tried was my 24th birthday weekend, it was too windy so we showed up 2 weeks later on June 9th early in the morning. We had all flown up, jumped, fallen, and landed safely by 8:15 a.m. What were you doing? I'm glad I did it, but like I said, never again...


My little brother walking to the plane and my mom behind him. You can see me coming down:
I'm the tiny dot above the corner of the building in the center of the photo!
My mom jumping/falling.

I don't have pictures of my jump but since I look so much like my mom,
I imagine this is what I looked like except much more scared and more like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment