Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I Would Like to Do Before I Kick the Bucket


After browsing the blogs Twinkles and Winks and Pursuit of Hippieness, I decided to make my own bucket list! I will post as these happen and I will add to this as I think of more things I want to do! If you can help me accomplish anything on this list please contact me :)

BUCKET LIST
  • Become a certified aerobics instructor
  • Get a puppy
  • Learn to surf
  • Go on a Eurotrip
  • Go hiking and/or camping in a foreign country
  • Go on a silent retreat
  • Run a half-marathon
  • Run a marathon
  • Take a pole dancing class
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Cook an amazing meal for my family
  • Become a mother
  • Adopt a child and/or be a foster parent
  • Go skydiving
  • Go on a brewery tour or 3
  • Become a wine connoisseur
  • Be on the jumbotron/TV at a Packer game
  • Go to a drive-in movie

No comments:

Post a Comment